For many individuals who have just started blogging, it’s difficult to make money by blogging. In the early phases when you try to make money by blogging, it proves hard sometimes to stay inspired to carry on when you’re not making ample money. But with given time and plenty of efforts a blog can be launched in a big way. Here is the list of 10 blogs that are considered the best-earning blogs.
- The Huffington Post with the Daily Income of $29,896 and value of $21.82Million gets his main income from Pay Per Click. Pay Per Click is a marketing model whereby a business that has placed an ad on a website gives a sum of money to the host site once the user clicks on to the ad.
- Mashable ranks second in the race of top 10 earning blogs. The Daily Income of Mashable is $15,781, and it has the value of $11,52Million. They earn their main income from Advertising Banners which is just a rectangular graphic display that extends across the top or bottom of a web site or down the right or left sidebar.
- Techcrunch with the daily income of $14,816 and $10.82Million ranks third in the top ten earning blogs. They mainly get their income from Advertising Banners.
- With the daily income of $9,861 and $7.2Million value, Engadget ranks fourth and earn its main income from Advertising Banners.
- Also, Smashing Magazine with the similar income source, have a daily income of $6,382, and value of $4.66Million ranks fifth in the top earning blogs.
- Tuts+ with the daily income of $5,068 and value of $3.7Million receives its main income from Membership Area. It is individually or collectively a group where members are required to pay a fee to join or to take part in the activity of the group.
- Life Hacker ranks seventh with the daily income of $4,821 and a value of $3. 52Million. They mainly earn their income from Advertising Banners.
- Advertising Banners is the chief revenue for many websites. Gizmodo, one of the internet site with the daily income of $3,918 and has a value of $2.86Million also earns through Advertising Banners.
- Perez Hilton also makes money from Advertising Banners and has a daily income of $3,645 and a value of $2.66Million over-all.
- With the daily income of $1,752 and a value of $1.28Million, Joystiq earns his main income from CPM Advertising. It is nothing but a Cost Per Thousand Impressions of Ad. It is the price of 1,000 advertisement impressions on one web page. For example, if a website publisher charges $2 CPM, it means that an advertiser has to pay $2 for every 1,000 impressions of its ad. The “M” in CPM indicates the Roman numeral for 1,000.
It is only an approximate actual value of these sites.
Thanks for reading
Please feel free to contact me, comment, like, and share. Especially like and share 🙂
Please like my Social Media Pages to get updates.