One Day Your Life Will Flash Before your Eyes Make Sure It’s Worth Watching
Not to be too morbid, but there’s one thing for sure, we’re all going to die one day.
Work Hard Play Hard
Life is a gift
Watch the replay
- Accept my now as my now. Stop worrying about now and use that time to think about the future.
- Write down my goals and my plan to get there. That motivation keeps me pumped up and enthused for life.
- Take action. There is something really satisfying about getting stuff done, and it’s great to know that I’m on track.
- Think of some things that make me happy. And do more of them. It’s amazing how much we neglect to actually think about what makes us happy. You may be surprised about what comes to mind.
- Turn off the TV. It’s sapping the life right out of us. Spend time with friends and family, go to the park, do some exercise, build a business. it’s amazing how awesome life looks when you’re not watching someone else’s life.
- Try to give something back to the world. Trying to make other people’s life a little bit better feels amazing. It’s great for them, and it’s great for the soul! Plus the universe will repay generously further down the line.
- Be nice to people. Not much explanation needed here.
- And this is the important one. Lighten up. No one likes a negative hippo other than other negative hippos. And who wants to be the misery guts when we watch our life back. Try to smile a little bit more, try to always give a positive response (not too negative doesn’t count as positive) when someone asks how I am, and see if I can always leave someone feeling better than when I found them.
Thanks for reading
Please feel free to contact me, comment, like, and share. Especially like and share 🙂
Please like my Social Media Pages to get updates.